Garden Greens ColeslawI pick fresh mustard greens, chard, and kale from the garden and mix it with an equal measure of cabbage to make this low calorie, crunchy coleslaw.
- 4 c mustard greens, chard, and/or kale, shredded
- 4 c cabbage, shredded
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Place the shredded greens and cabbage in a large bowl.
- Pour in the olive oil and, using clean hands, toss until all the vegetables are coated with oil.
- Pour in the vinegar and sprinkle in the salt and pepper. Use utensils to fully toss the coleslaw.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours for best results. Serve chilled and use within two days.