Buffalo Wing Terkettes
- 1-20 oz can Terkettes, drained (or Terkettes-style seitan)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 c lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Coat the Terkettes with a mixture of garlic powder and onion powder.
- In a large skillet over medium high, saute the Terkettes until browned.
- Add the butter, hot sauce, honey, lime juice and salt.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Remove to a platter and serve with Bleu Cheese dressing, celery, and carrot sticks.