This recipe was developed by my son, Oren, and is now a family favorite. It has just the right seasoning and a lovely combination of pasta, vegetables and herbs!
- 1 lb dry pasta (medium cut)
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4.5 oz Kalamata olives, sliced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small bunch parsley, minced
- drizzle of olive oil
- red wine vinegar to taste
- salt to taste
- Under-cook pasta, so it still has a slight crunch.
- Drain pasta. In a large pot or bowl, toss with peppers, tomatoes, olives, lemon juice, garlic and parsley.
- Add olive oil, vinegar and salt to taste, tossing well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cold.