Makes 4 pints.
- 3 1/2 c fresh cranberries (about 12-14 oz)
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 1/2 c water
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 6 c sugar
- 2 oz pectin powder
- Wash all citrus fruit and cranberries.carefully.
- Working in a 13 x 9 x 2′” deep dish or similar, cut each citrus fruit into 6 wedges. Remove seeds. Slice each wedge into thin slivers.
- Place citrus (including pulp and liquid) in a medium saucepan. Add water and baking soda. Simmer 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Add cranberries, bring back to boiling. Cover and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar, blending well. Bring to rolling boil on high heat. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the pectin. Continue stirring 5 minutes. Cool another 10 minutes.
- Into clean pint canning jars, ladle the hot mixture, leaving 1 1/2 inches head space on each jar. Cool completely. Refrigerate and use within 2 months or freeze and defrost for use within a year.