This is a quick and easy soup that makes a complete lunch when served with rolls, tortillas or corn bread. If you want more heat, add a dash of your favorite hot sauce.
- 1 (17 oz) box Rosarita Mild Pinto and Poblano Soup
- 1 1/2 c peeled, diced butternut squash (1/2 inch pieces)
- 2 medium red potatoes, peeled, diced (1/2 inch)
- 1 1/2 c water
- 1/2 tsp dry cilantro flakes
- Place all ingredients in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, or until squash and potatoes are just tender.
- Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream.