- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp season salt
- Scrub sweet potatoes. Leaving skins on, cut them into the shape of thick, long French fries.
- Place sweet potatoes in a bowl of cold water for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain and place potatoes on a clean towel. Pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes and olive oil on the prepared baking sheet and toss well to coat thoroughly.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove briefly from oven and turn fries over using a spatula.
- Sprinkle with season salt and return to oven for another 10 minutes, or until browned in places and fork tender. Serve hot.