- 2 large cucumbers, peeled
- 2 c cooked Great Northern White Beans (or 1-15 oz can)
- 2 c fresh tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/3 c sweet red onion, thinly sliced in half-circles
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds with spoon, and cut in quarter-inch slices.
- Rinse and thoroughly drain the beans. Put in salad bowl with cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, yellow peppers, and radishes.
- Whisk together salad dressing ingredients until smooth; pour over salad, and toss. Serve chilled.