Sweet Lemon Salad Dressing
Sweet lemons or "citrus limetta" are a delightful lemon that may be eaten raw just like an orange. Here I have used 2 sweet lemons in making a delicious salad dressing.
Makes about 1 cup.
- juice of 2 medium sweet lemons
- 2 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dry tarragon or marjoram
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender or place in a medium bowl and use a whisk. Beat until smooth and emulsified.
- Serve on green salads. Refrigerate unused portion and use within a few days.