Tofu and Bean Salad
- 6 oz extra firm tofu, cut in half-inch dice
- 1 1/2 cranberry beans (or cannelini), well drained
- 1/2 c red or orange bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 c green onion tops, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp prepared Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- dash garlic powder
- pinch salt
- 2-3 c arugula (or other greens), chopped
- In a large bowl, add the tofu, beans, bell pepper, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, blend together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt.
- Pour dressing on the tofu-bean mixture. Toss gently until thoroughly coated.
- Cover and chill a few hours.
- Place a bed of arugula on each plate. Mound the tofu-bean mixture on top and serve!