Here is a high protein, easy salad that tastes wonderful. Enjoy!
- 2 c cooked soybeans
- 1 large rib celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp onion, minced
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- dash oregano
- pinch salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse the soybeans and drain well. Roll in a clean tea towel and pat dry. Place in a medium bowl.
- Add celery, onion, and garlic; toss well.
- In a small bowl or cup, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing on the salad and toss well. Serve chilled.