Goddess Macaroni and Terkettes SaladThis is a delightfully easy salad that is colorful and flavorful. It's a good dish to take to a potluck supper. The dressing is put out by Annie's Naturals and is called Natural Goddess Dressing. It can be found in most supermarkets in the salad dressing aisle or in any health food store. Ingredients include: expeller pressed canola oil, water, tahini, cider vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt, garlic, toasted sesame seeds, parsley, chives, xanthan gum.
- 1 c elbow macaroni, dry
- 1 c frozen peas
- 1/4 c pimientos, diced
- 5 oz Terkettes, diced small (or use Seitan)
- 3 Tbsp Natural Goddess Dressing by Annie's Naturals
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Cook the macaroni in boiling salty water until al dente.
- Rinse in cold water, and let drain.
- While macaroni is cooking, steam the peas until barely tender; rinse in cold water to stop cooking.
- Combine all the ingredients together, and stir until nicely mingled.
- Adjust amounts of ingredients according to your own taste.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.