Copycat Bisquick Baking Mix
For the freshest baking mix, it's best to make it yourself. This baking product is very handy in making quick desserts, biscuits and appetizers such as my Zucchini Bites.
Makes about 3 cups of baking mix.
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Using a food processor, pulse the dry ingredients together until well-mixed. (This recipe may also be made by hand with a fork or pastry cutter.)
- Slowly add oil.
- Process until all lumps are gone and mixture is a uniform texture.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer, in an airtight container.