Creamy Deviled EggsTo boil eggs without having the yolks turn green, puncture the wide ends with a pin and drop carefully (using a spoon) into boiling water. Cover, lower the heat, and simmer 6 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to stand covered for 15 minutes.
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, cooled and peeled
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 4 tsp sour cream
- 1 rounded tsp yellow mustard
- 1 rounded tsp sweet pickle relish
- dash Hungarian paprika
- dash sea salt
- dash powdered onion
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Mash with back of spoon until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, relish paprika, salt and onion powder; blend well.
- Fill egg whites with creamy mixture, dropping by rounded teaspoonfuls.
- Sprinkle with more paprika.