- 1-20 oz can Cedar Lake Terkettes
- 1/2 c sorghum flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3-4 c high temperature vegetable oil
- Drain Terkettes lightly.
- In a medium bowl, blend sorghum flour, corn starch, paprika, Cajun seasoning, cayenne, and black pepper.
- (Terkettes will be moist from packing broth and should not need egg wash.) Dredge each in the flour mixture until well-coated on all surfaces. Shake off excess.
- In a large, heavy and deep pot, heat oil on medium high heat until about 350 degrees F. Gently submerge Terkettes, working in 2-3 batches, so as not to splatter the oil.
- Fry each batch until browned (about 4 minutes). Remove to a strainer over a bowl to drain.
- Serve Terkettes hot with tartar sauce or your favorite Cajun sauce.