I folded this flatbread over and stuffed the middle with pieces of Morning Star Farms Buffalo Chik Patties. I added arugula, tomato and plain yogurt for a real taste treat! This fluffy bread also goes well with falafel.
Makes 4 large flatbreads.
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 c plain full-fat yogurt (not Greek style)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add yogurt and blend with wooden spoon until nearly combined. Use clean hands to incorporate all the flour in the bowl. Knead for no more than one minute.
- Break dough into 4 equal pieces and form each into a ball. Flatten each ball into a small disc.
- Place one disc on a well-floured board. Top with more flour; roll into a 10-inch disc.
- Preheat a large dry skillet on medium setting while finishing rolling remaining dough balls.
- Place one flatbread in the hot pan until it forms a number of surface bubbles, or about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Flip over and cook the other side about 1 minute. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Repeat until all flatbreads are cooked. Once cooled, stack them on a plate and cover until served.