Makes about 1/3 cup of spice mix.
- 1 Tbsp ground bay leaf powder
- 1 Tbsp ground celery seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp dried mustard
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp.ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground mace
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Use a spice mill or mortar and pestle to completely pulverize the bay leaves and celery seeds.
- Blend all very well and store in a tightly sealed spice jar.