- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chicken style vegetarian broth mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 c hot water
- 1/4 c frozen peas
- 3 oz wide egg noodles
- 1/2 c dry light gluten shreds
- In a medium saucepan over medium low heat, warm the oil and saute the onion for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and brown it.
- Stir in the broth mix, salt, and water. Bring to boil and add peas. Bring back to a simmer.
- Add the noodles and stir. Bring to simmer and cook until the noodles are tender. Stir in the gluten shreds and cook one more minute. Serve hot with a sprinkle of sliced green onions.