Japanese Twist Peppers are not super spicy, and yet have a marvelous peppery taste. They may be made into a delightful side dish that will brighten any meal.
- 6 oz Japanese Twist Peppers
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- Cut off stems from the peppers. Leave whole. Slice onion.
- Heat heavy pan over medium heat for a minute. Add oil and heat another minute.
- Add Japanese Twist Peppers and onions. Stir fry 5 minutes, or until lightly browned in places.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve hot or at room temperature.