Fills 1-2 sandwiches
- 1 tsp Vegg
- 6 Tbsp hot water (divided use)
- 2 Tbsp vegan potato flakes (Potato Buds)
- 1 tsp vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vegan mayonnaise (or to taste)
- dash salt (optional)
- In a mini-blender, process The Vegg with 4 tablespoons of the hot water until smooth and thick. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of hot water, the potato flakes and butter. Blend well and place in freezer for 15-20 minutes, or until cool.
- Remove from freezer and add tofu, parsley, onion powder, mayonnaise, and salt. (If desired add sweet pickle relish and/or minced onion, celery, etc.) Blend well and serve on sandwich bread or rolls.