This refreshing salad will keep several days in the refrigerator, and never loose its crisp texture and flavor. If you do not have fresh tarragon, dried tarragon will work nicely. Serve 6.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp tarragon leaves, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and dry spaghetti squash. Place whole squash in a baking dish, and bake 70 minutes.
- Cool 30 minutes. Cut in half and remove seeds. Using a spoon, scrape out the squash fibers and place them in a large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the salad. Toss thoroughly. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to 4 days. Serve cold.