We have a follower-submitted recipe here today. Thank you, MegaNice9 for the great contribution! This salad is good freshly made, and gets even better after you chill it several hours. It makes a colorful side dish with any vegetarian meal.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 c cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1/2 c minced parsley
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp dry dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place the cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and parsley in a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl blend the vinegar, olive oil, honey mustard, dill, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.