Cut these biscuits to the size your dog likes. We have a 23-lb terrier mix. To get the right size for her, I used the rim of a round metal measuring spoon as a cookie cutter.
Makes about 2 cups of medium-sized treats.
- 1 c brown rice flour
- 1 c sorghum flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 6-8 Tbsp cold water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, blend the brown rice flour, sorghum flour, and baking powder.
- Using fingertips, cut the peanut butter into the flour mixture until evenly distributed throughout in tiny bits.
- Add cold water a little at a time until a soft dough forms. Knead a few times.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surfaced and roll out until it is about 1/8-1/4 inch thick. Cut biscuits to the size your dog needs using a knife or any shaped cookie cutter or rim.
- Place the biscuits close together on the prepared baking sheet and bake 30 minutes, turning them over midway.
- Cool completely on baking sheet. (Biscuits will harden if left out at least 2 hours.) Transfer to a bottle or treat container.