This dish is mildly hot. You are welcome to increase the amount of sriracha though, if you like it firey!
- 1 (12 oz) pkg tempeh
- 2 large bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- 4 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp honey or brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Cut the tempeh into about 9 long strips. Cut the peppers into 1/2 inch wide strips. Place in a large shallow pan.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the sriracha, water and honey until well-blended. Pour over the tempeh and peppers. Toss gently to coat well.
- Brush a grill pan with the oil and heat on medium high. Use tongs to place the tempeh and pepper strips gently on hot grill.
- Leave undisturbed for 2 minutes or until grill marks have formed. Turn and repeat on the second side. Serve hot or at room temperature. Serve with potatoes and veggies or on buns with all the trimmings.