I like to cook extra soybeans in the pressure cooker and freeze them in pint jars. That way, I always have the makings of a nutritious casserole like this one.
- 2 c small cauliflower florets
- 2 c diced yellow squash
- 2 c cooked soybeans
- 2 c cooked rice
- 2 c shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 c plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and butter a 13 x 9 x 2 inch casserole dish.
- Place a layer of mixed cauliflower florets and diced yellow squash on the bottom.
- Sprinkle a layer of soybeans on top, followed by a sprinkling of the rice.
- Add a layer of Cheddar cheese over the rice.
- In a small bowl, blend the yogurt with the curry powder and kosher salt. Spread this mixture over the casserole.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, and bake 45 minutes. If desired, uncover it and place it under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Allow to stand 15 minutes before spooning it out on plates or in bowls.