- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter (divided use)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 oz firm tofu, diced, well-drained
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 c onions, chopped
- 1 c celery, chopped
- 2 c cooked long grain brown rice, chilled
- 1 c frozen peas
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegetarian Hoisin sauce
- In wok or large skillet over medium heat, melt 1/2 tablespoons of the butter. Add egg and quickly scramble the egg, breaking it up into bits. Transfer to holding dish.
- In same wok or skillet, melt remaining butter. Add tofu; raise heat to high. Allow to brown a couple of minutes, turn and brown the other sides. Transfer to holding plate.
- Add sesame seed oil to wok/skillet. Pour in onions and celery. Stir-fry them about 2-3 minutes.
- Add brown rice and peas. Stir-fry another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sir in soy sauce and Hoisin sauce. Serve hot.