This is a nice change from lasagna casseroles. The individual roll-ups make a great choice for a late night supper with friends. As a vegan alternative, check out our Vegetarian Chorizo Roll-Ups recipe!
- 10 regular lasagna noodles
- 2 1/2 c marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 c vegetarian pepperoni, finely chopped
- 2 c ricotta cheese
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions for “al dente”. Drain well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spread a cup of sauce in the bottom of an 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking pan.
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, warm the olive oil. Saute the pepperoni 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, blend the ricotta, mozzarella, cheddar, and sauteed pepperoni.
- Lay the noodles out on a flat surface and place 1/3 cup of the filling on each. Spread filling to within 1/2 inch of the ends. Roll up and lay seam side down in the prepared baking pan.
- Place a spoonful of sauce on each roll-up. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Serve hot with extra sauce.