- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 c frozen chopped broccoli
- 10 oz Terkettes, drained reserving broth (or seitan)
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- dash black pepper
- dash salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 c cilantro
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- In large skillet or wok, heat the oil.
- Add the garlic, onion, and ginger and saute until onion is translucent.
- Add the peppers and broccoli and continue to saute until tender.
- Add Terkettes and heat through.
- Add reserved liquid from Terkettes plus water to measure 1 1/2 cup liquid in all.
- Cover and steam three minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with tahini and a little cold water; add to skillet and stir until thickened to desired consistency.
- Add more water for a thinner sauce.
- Add salt, pepper, and garam masala.
- Stir well and garnish with cilantro and black sesame seeds.