As part of our on-going Terkettes challenge, here is another Terkettes recipe. This is an easy one, but sometimes the easiest recipes taste the best. The flavors of sage, fennel and olive oil really come out in this dish.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half moons
- 1/2 fennel bulb, sliced (reserve fronds for garnish)
- 1 small sweet potato, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 8-10 oz Terkettes, drained (or use seitan)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dry rubbed sage
- dash salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the vegetables and Terkettes on a large baking sheet.
- Add oil, sage, salt and pepper and toss well until everything is well coated.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the Terkettes are browned.
- Serve garnished with the fennel fronds.
This dish goes well with whipped potatoes.