Tofu and Greens Ramen
Economical and easy to make, this soup has pumped up nutrition from the turnip greens and tofu. Tastes wonderful and warming!
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 6 oz firm tofu, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeno chili pepper, seeded, chopped
- 4 c chopped turnip greens
- 3 c water
- 1 (3 oz) pkg Oriental Ramen soup
- In a large pot over medium heat, warm the sesame seed oil. Add tofu and jalapeno chili and saute about 3 minutes. Remove to a holding plate.
- In the same pot, add turnip greens and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 8 minutes.
- Add the ramen noodles, and increase heat to medium. Bring to boil and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tofu and jalapenos. Serve hot.