Miso Roasted Vegetables
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 large carrots, peeled, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium red onion, cut in 6-8 wedges
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp miso
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the oil on a large baking sheet. Add Brussels sprouts, carrots, and onions. Roll them in the oil to coat.
- In a small bowl, blend the corn starch and soy sauce together. Spoon over the vegetables and roll the vegetables in the mixture to coat.
- Roast 12 minutes. Flip veggies over, scraping bottom. Roast another 10 minutes, or until lightly charred in places. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, blend the miso and honey together. Drizzle over the roasted veggies and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve hot or warm.