PB2 Hoisin SaucePB2 Powdered Peanut Butter is a defatted peanut flour product that is handy to keep on your shelf. Here it is used to make a flavorful Asian Hoisin Sauce. Try it on Hoisin Tofu Broccoli or on your favorite stir fry.
Makes about one-half cup.
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp dry minced onion flakes
- In a two-cup or larger bowl, blend together the seasoned rice vinegar and PB2, using a fork or whisk until a smooth paste has formed.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to whisk until smooth. Store in bottle or tightly sealed container. Refrigerate unused portion.