Roasted Cauliflower Pasta
Roasting the cauliflower and zucchini before combining them with seasonings and pasta, brings out a depth of flavor you will enjoy!
- 1 lb elbow macaroni or other small pasta
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4 Tbsp olive oil (divided use)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets. Cut zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- Place both on large baking sheet. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and all of the kosher salt. Toss well to coat everything. Roast 25 minutes or until crisp tender and browned on bottom.
- While roasting the veggies, cook pasta according to package direction for al dente. Drain and, while still hot, add crushed garlic. Stir well.
- Add in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the roasted vegetables, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and pepper. Mix well.
- Serve hot with sliced lemons.