Homemade Hair Wax
If you have dry, fly-away hair and need to tame it, try this wonderful homemade hair wax. It lasts and lasts and it is actually good for your hair!
Makes a scant half-cup of hair wax.
- 2 Tbsp pure beeswax
- 2 Tbsp pure coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp jojoba oil
- Melt beeswax in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients; incorporate. Remove from flame.
- Place hair wax in a small bottle and cap tightly.
- Use on damp hair as follows: Place tiny amount (less than 1/8 tsp) on palms and rub palms together until coated lightly. (Hair will look greasy if you use too much.) Run palms through hair, being sure to get dry ends. Brush through gently and roughly shape/style hair. Dry and style again.
- Store hair wax at room temperature for up to 2 months.