Eggs and Peas on Toast
Perfect for a quick lunch at home, this dish can be baked in separate au gratin dishes or in a small casserole.
- 4 hard-cocked eggs
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 (15 oz) can peas, drained
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place the buttered toast in individual au gratin dishes or one shallow baking dish.
- Slice the eggs lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Add curry, onion, salt and yogurt. Mash together and refill the egg whites. Arrange the eggs over the toast.
- Scatter the peas around the eggs and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Serve hot.