This easy, flavorful casserole contains enough protein for a main dinner course. It is made from items you may have on your pantry shelves and in your freezer.
- 12 oz frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 (15 oz) can creamed corn
- 2 slices day old bread, cubed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain well and place in large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and butter an 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish.
- To the bowl of broccoli, add the butter and stir until melted and incorporated.
- Add corn, bread cubes, beaten eggs, salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes, or until set up.
- Cut in squares and serve hot with a side of potatoes.