This is a sweet and delicious drink that is packed with protein. Perfect after a work-out! This smoothie may serve as a light meal.
Makes slightly more than 2 cups.
- 1 large mango (pitted, peeled and chopped)
- 1 c Greek yogurt or buttermilk
- 1/4 c unsweetened grated coconut
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 5 drops stevia (or 1/8 tsp stevia powder or 2 tsp sugar)
- 2 dashes sea salt
- 5 ice cubes
- Place mango, yogurt, coconut, chia seeds, vanilla, stevia and salt in a blender and process until well blended.
- Add the ice cubes one or two at a time and process until frothy and smooth. Pour into a large soda glass and serve with a straw.