Texas Trash Snack
This is a perfect snack for game night or movie night. Easy to make and low in sugar!
Makes 9 cups.
- 1/2 unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 c Corn Chex cereal or similar
- 2 c pretzels
- 1/2 c almonds or peanuts
- 1/2 c cashews
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a cup with a spout.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a baking pan.
- Pour the butter and seasonings over the dry mix, stirring until each piece is coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool in pan.
- Stir in an air tight container.