Creamy Spinach Dip
This dip is loaded with spinach, and will add a healthy bonus to your snacks. I love to serve this dip with my Whole Grain Snack Crackers.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen chopped spinach
- 1/3 c mayonnaise
- 2/3 c plain yogurt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Place spinach in a medium sized pot and cover with water. Bring to boil on medium heat.
- Reduce heat, partially cover, and simmer 4 minutes. Drain in a fine sieve, pressing the water out with back of spoon. Allow to cool and drain further in the sieve for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining ingredients with the drained spinach until very smooth. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving with crackers, vegetable sticks, or chips.