- 1 (12-16 oz) block tofu
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp herbes de provence (or oregano)
- Cut tofu into small triangles that are about 1/4 inch thick. Place them on clean toweling. Cover with more toweling and weight down. Allow to drain 1 hour or more. Pat dry and place in a large bowl
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice 1/8 inch thick. Cut any oversized slices in half. Place in bowl with tofu.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and herbes de provence.
- Pour the oil mixture on top of the sweet potatoes and tofu. Gently toss and mix until well coated.
- Spread sweet potatoes and tofu in a single layer on large baking sheet(s) and roast for 25 minutes, turning over once midway. When sweet potatoes and tofu are lightly browned and tender, they are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with a side of soy sauce. Great as a main course or side dish!