Use non-genetically modified, organic soybeans for best results. This salad is a great take-along dish for a potluck supper.
Makes about 5 cups.
- 1 (15 oz) can soybeans (or 1 1/2 c cooked)
- 6 oz tri-color pasta
- 3/4 c shredded carrots
- 3/4 c finely chopped celery w/leaves
- 3 Tbsp minced onion
- 1/4 c chopped olives
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Rinse and drain soybeans; place in large bowl.
- Add pasta, carrots, celery, onion and olives. Toss well.
- In a small jar or bowl, blend the olive oil, vinegar, honey, dill, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper until well-combined.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss well. Chill in a tightly sealed container for at least an hour before serving.