The mini cucumber available in markets now are very mild, and have no bitterness. They make a fantastic salad that is low in calories and especially refreshing in a heat wave.
- 16 oz organic mini cucumbers
- 1/4 sweet onion
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill week, chopped
- 2 Tbsp sour dream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Slice the unpeeled, cleaned and dried cucumbers and place them in a medium bowl.
- Slice the onion in very thin slivers and add to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dill, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the cucumber/onion mix and toss well. Refrigerate at least two hours for best flavor.
- Garnish with a sprig of dill and serve chilled.