I used Meatless Select Vegetarian Taco Filling in this very easy recipe. It comes together with just a few canned and frozen ingredients and is perfect for a rainy, cold night.
- 1-20 oz can Meatless Select Vegetarian Taco Filling
- 1-16 oz bag frozen Pepper Stir Fry (tri-colored bell peppers and onions)
- 1-15 oz can whole kernel corn with packing liquid
- 1-15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp dried cilantro
- 1 Tbsp mild chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- dash hot sauce/cayenne (or to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker. Blend well.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Serve hot with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese, sour cream, and/or sliced green onions on top.