The garlicky, herbal flavor of these roasted potatoes is sensational. Even members of my family who did not formerly enjoy sweet potatoes, could not get enough of these!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 whole garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and cut unpeeled sweet potatoes into 3/4 inch pieces.
- Place oil on a large baking sheet and toss the potatoes in the oil until well coated.
- Chop rosemary needles roughly and sprinkle over the potatoes along with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes, remove and turn the potatoes over. Add whole garlic and continue cooking another 20 minutes or until tender. Serve hot.