Waldorf Dinner Salad
While Waldorf salads are often rich and loaded with mayonnaise, this one is a complete low-calorie meal that is refreshing and delicious.
- 2 small red apples
- 4-5 stalks celery
- 1/4 c roasted unsalted almonds
- 1/3 c raisins
- 4 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch salt
- Core apples and cut in small pieces.
- Cut celery in small pieces
- Chop almonds
- To a medium bowl, add the apples, celery, almonds, and raisins.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnise, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt. Pour on the salad and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate until served.