Roasted Parsnips, Carrots and Apples
This is a quick and easy side dish that features parsnips. Sweet, tart, and roasted to perfection!
- 1 1/2 c parsnips, peeled, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp dry mint
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- dash cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and lightly oil an 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish.
- To the prepared baking dish, add the parsnips, carrots, and apples.
- Add olive oil, honey, lemon juice, mint, salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
- Cover with foil, and bake until tender, or about 1 hour.