Chinese Cabbage with Cashews
This quick and easy dish will be enjoyed by all. Serve it as a main course or side dish.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 c cabbage, chopped
- 1 c celery, sliced
- 1 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c fresh or roasted red peppers
- 1/2 c vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger root
- 1/3 c raw, unsalted cashews
- In a large skillet or pot over medium heat, warm the oil. Add cabbage, celery, onion and red pepper. Saute 4 minutes.
- Add broth, soy sauce and ginger. Reduce temperature, cover and cook 4 minutes.
- Stir in the cashews and heat one minute more. Serve hot.