Maple Butternut Squash
This easy dish is perfect for a Thanksgiving side-dish. It has just the right amount of sweetness.
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 c pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, maple syrup, squash, salt, and pepper.
- Distribute the squash evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 20 more minutes or until squash is fork-tender.
- Serve hot or warm.