Thai Salad Dressing
This flavorful dressing is great on a green salad and also as a marinade for tofu and other vegetarian main courses.
Makes about 1/2 cup.
- 2 medium limes, zest and juice
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp chopped lemongrass (or lemon juice)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh onion
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dulse seaweed powder
- 1/4 c chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c chopped mint leaves
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until you have a thick, but fine consistency.
- Use on green salads with a sprinkle of peanuts or coconut shavings on top. Also good as a marinade for tofu!