Bok Choy Olive Pasta
- 1 lb bok choy
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 12 oz dry mini ziti or other small cut pasta
- 8 Kalamata olives, pitted, sliced
- 1 tsp Nigella black seeds (optional)
- Remove stem ends of bok choy. Cut in half lengthwise, then slice in 1 inch pieces. Rinse carefully, leaving some moisture on the leaves.
- Heat oil in large, heavy pot on medium high flame. Add bok choy and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper and stir-fry another minute. Transfer bok choy mixture to a large serving bowl.
- Using same heavy pot, add salted water and bring to boil. Add pasta; cook until al dente.
- Drain pasta and add to bok choy mixture. Stir in basil, Kalamata olives and black seeds. Serve hot.