Terkettes Cauliflower CasseroleOur latest Terkettes recipe is a homey one-dish meal. It is a great main-dish cauliflower recipe.
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 10 oz Terkettes (1/2 small can, drained) or substitute seitan
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery with tops, chopped
- 1/2 c cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground mace
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese (divided use)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break or cut cauliflower into small florets.
- Drop them in two cups of boiling salted water.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly.
- With a kitchen sheers, cut the Terkettes into thirds.
- Add them to a 2-quart casserole dish along with the bell pepper, onion, celery, cilantro, salt, mace, sour cream, mayonnaise, and half of the cheese. Blend well.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Wipe the upper edges of the casserole dish with a clean cloth.
- Bake for 30 minutes.